Sunday, March 12, 2023

Snorkel Extravaganza

We have been in the Bahamas for just over two weeks.  During that time we have had numerous snorkeling opportunities, and if you know anything about us…we live for snorkeling opportunities!  

Keith and Eddie decided to try the hookah (the diving kind, not the smoking kind:).  They both liked the hookah dive, but getting the hoses sorted, after, was a bit of a task.


From here I will shut up and let you enjoy a few of the underwater sights we have experienced in the past two weeks.





























When you are floating on the surface, looking at the bottom, lobsters are hard to spot.  Do you see a lobster in this picture?

They like to hide under rock ledges and in holes.  Usually, you will only see an antenna sticking out, and that is all that is visible in the first picture (unless you really zoom in).








































9 comments:

  1. Awesome underwater pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the pics

      Delete
  2. Great pix. We expect to be there next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the pictures and reading your posts about your adventures. Hopefully next time you’re in the area we can get together. Give Keith a hug as always watch for pirates! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me about the pirates!

      Delete
  5. I am setting on a hard wooden bench, federal Courthouse Constitution Ave., DC. If they show me on the phone they would confiscate it. But real quickly the pictures are great and I don’t know who mention pirates but I’ve mentioned that to you guys long time ago. Is that a shark that I see swimming?

    ReplyDelete

The Continuing Saga

  Well, another month has passed since my last post, and I must report that our trying times have continued to haunt us.  Not sure if we sho...